Covenant intentionally follows what’s commonly called a “covenant school” model, meaning that the school exists to assist Christian parents in fulfilling their responsibility to raise their children in light of God’s Word. The goal of the application process, including the entrance testing and family interview, is to ensure as much as possible that the family and the school can form a productive partnership in the students’ spiritual and academic growth.
Covenant Classical Christian School admits students of any race, color, biological sex, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex at birth, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its employment policies, educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Other Admissions Policies
For a student to be admitted to Covenant Classical Christian School:
- At least one custodial parent or legal guardian must:
- Have a testimony of personal faith in and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Agree with, share, and support the school’s Statement of Faith
- Pledge to uphold all school policies and standards as described in The Family Handbook.
- The family must complete the application process, including entrance testing and a family interview with the Head of School.
- The family must share with the school any and all documentation relating to the student’s educational and behavioral background, including any educational / psychological testing, Individual Education Plans, recommended or necessary accommodations, etc.
- The family must provide all legal and medical documentation necessary to the school’s ability to ensure the student’s well-being.
- All initial application and registration fees must be paid.
- An Enrollment Contract must be completed, signed and submitted.
- An official Letter of Acceptance must be issued by the Head of School or authorized designee.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be at least 5 years old on September 1 of the school year in which they would be enrolled.
- Students applying for First grade must be at least 6 years old on September 1 of the school year in which they would be enrolled.
Covenant reserves the right to decline admission for any reason other than those listed in the Non-Discrimination policy.
Covenant reserves the right to place the student in the grade level that teachers and administration feel is appropriate in light of entrance tests and other documentation.
- Call to inquire and set up a tour and initial meeting.
- Complete an application and submit all required paperwork and fees.
- Schedule entrance testing.
- Once the testing has been evaluated and all paperwork is completed and submitted, schedule a formal family interview, a time for all available parents and students to meet with members of the school leadership.
- An official Letter of Acceptance will be sent noting any other paperwork or actions required to complete the enrollment process.
- Upon acceptance, complete the Enrollment Contract and Family Pledge.
- Meet with the Financial Officer to schedule tuition and fee payments.